Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The calm before the storm

Things have been soooo crazy down here as Hurricane Ernesto slowly but surely approaches Belize... I don't have the energy right now to do a whole blogpost on it so all I will do is copy and paste from my facebook status from this morning to give you guys an idea of what's going on...



"Well, looks like Ernesto is expected to hit sometime tonight at the Belize/Mexico border which is about 38 miles from here... I am in a safe location at D'Victoria hotel here in Orange Walk if you want to keep watch on the news later. The rain and wind have just now began and as the Hurricane gets closer we are expected to lose power so I don't know if I will be able to update you all but we are stocked up on food and water and continued prayers would be awesome...thanks everyone! Pray for Belize! ♥"

Thank you for your prayers everyone! Love you and will keep you posted.

-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment